Buy a Gift Voucher
Gift this class
Learn to Riso Print
Please double-check the date before booking. We are happy to transfer dates if you can't make a class - please have a look at availabilty, then email us at email@example.com.
Risograph printing is a fast, affordable way of producing high-quality prints. Students will learn the basics of Risograph printing including essential information on colours, layouts and print areas.
This workshop is great for anyone who is interested in printing, but is unfamiliar with Risograph printing or is already an established graphic designer or illustrator and wants to be able to come in to The Rizzeria and print for themselves in the future.
All students will be shown how The Rizzeria booking system works, if you would like to stay after the class to print your own designs please email us at workshop@rizzeria to check availability.
Interested in a group booking? You can book a private class here - https://rizzeria.weteachme.com/classes/1014366-private-group-riso-printing-for-beginners
Kitty Cardwell from Mrs C and Me is a Sydney-based illustrator and printmaker who runs kids and adult print workshops as well as selling a range of handmade greetings cards and prints.
- Use the Riso ME9350 Printer
- How Risograph Printing works
- Use Risograph inks, discussing ink density and overlapping of colours
- The skills and knowledge to make awesome Riso prints
- A Riso-printed instruction booklet showing the basics of printing with the ME9350
- A 2-colour sample print showing the use of layering and opacity in a design.
- Your questions about Riso printing
Anything goes - you can occasionally get inky fingers but generally Risograph printing is not messy as all the inks are in cartridges.
Teenagers and Adults aged 14+