Buy a Gift Voucher
Gift this class
Selling on Etsy for beginners
Have you just started selling on Etsy, but are struggling to make sales? Or do you want to set up a shop, but not sure how it will go?
In this workshop we'll cover:
- How to choose which products to make
- Pricing that will make selling your product worth your time
- Creating great listings with words and pictures that sell
- Etsy SEO - how to get your products found
During the workshop we will review each participant's shop and you'll go home with a ton of tips to improve sales.
Tutor Jo Ellis fumbled around on Etsy for few years before finding her niche. Now she has two growing shops and 300+ sales under her belt. She's passionate about helping others find out what works for their Etsy shop.
You can find her shops at:
Class duration = 3 hours
- How to set your Etsy shop up for success
- How to market your shop with the least amount of time and money
- A personalised shop review and lots of ideas to work on after the class
- Students are welcome to bring their products