Buy a Gift Voucher
Gift this class
Selling on Etsy for beginners
Sure you can knit a tea cosy like nobody’s nanna or make something equally awesome, but do you want to sell your work, and you’re not sure how? Maybe you just started selling on Etsy, but are struggling to make sales? Or you want to set up a shop, but the prospect of failure is stopping you from getting started?
A little bit of help can go a long way to making your shop a success. There is a lot of useful information on the internet about selling your products on Etsy, but there’s also a lot of myths, and it can be hard to know what to do first. Because this workshop actually takes place in person, it’ll be a super friendly event where you can ask any Etsy question you want, and have it answered in real time.
- How to choose which products to make
- Pricing that will make selling your product worth your time
- Creating great listings with words and pictures that sell
- Etsy SEO - how to get your products found
During the workshop we will review each participant's shop and you'll go home with a ton of tips to improve sales.
Tutor Jo Ellis fumbled around on Etsy for few years before finding her niche. Now she has two growing shops and 400+ sales under her belt. She's passionate about helping others find out what works for their Etsy shop.
You can find her shops at:
- How to set your Etsy shop up for success
- How to market your shop with the least amount of time and money
- A personalised shop review and lots of ideas to work on after the class
- Students are welcome to bring their products